Hello there! Welcome to CFsmkusj4's blog.
We're just a group of ordinary students doing extraordinary things for God in our school.
We love God and we love our school.

Check out the info below to find out when and where we have our meetings.
God bless! :D


Weekly meetings :
Every Friday. 12.50pm - 2.30pm. At the classroom on the ground floor (3Aristotle)

Morning CF :
Every Tuesday - Friday. 7.00am - 7.20am. Before morning session. At the canteen.

Recess Revolution :
Meet with your respective form's leaders.
footprints in the sand
Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 6:56 PM
Just a little something I got from my church camp ;)
It's quite famous but I thought of putting it here.

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord..

"You promised me Lord that if I followed You, You would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed You most, have You not been there for me?"

The Lord replied, "The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you." 

Mary Stevenson, 1936



Sometimes, we may think that we're alone in the hard times, and wonders where God is. But in actual fact, God never promised us a smooth and relaxing life. But he never said also, that He would leave us alone. He promised us to be there for us, and He would not leave us nor forsake us. So, it's alright to blab your lungs out to Him, he would love to listen.

Hope this blessed you, God bless! :)
0 comments: leave a comment