Hello there! Welcome to CFsmkusj4's blog.
We're just a group of ordinary students doing extraordinary things for God in our school.
We love God and we love our school.

Check out the info below to find out when and where we have our meetings.
God bless! :D


Weekly meetings :
Every Friday. 12.50pm - 2.30pm. At the classroom on the ground floor (3Aristotle)

Morning CF :
Every Tuesday - Friday. 7.00am - 7.20am. Before morning session. At the canteen.

Recess Revolution :
Meet with your respective form's leaders.
Mercy
Saturday, January 9, 2010 @ 4:54 PM
I heard this song the other day, and it really touched my heart. God has so much mercy, so much grace, so much love for each and every one of us. Which is beyond our imagination. Thank God for His mercy :)

The video chronicles the life of Joseph, son of Jacob.



Here I am a sinner,
Broken and in need of You
Take my life and
Wash my fears away
For You are the great I am,
Rest assured I feel Your hands
Holding me until the darkness clears

Father to the fatherless, Redeemer of my soul
My life is Yours forever, my heart will always know

Your mercy saved me, mercy made me whole
Your mercy found me, called me as Your own
0 comments: leave a comment