Hello there! Welcome to CFsmkusj4's blog.
We're just a group of ordinary students doing extraordinary things for God in our school.
We love God and we love our school.

Check out the info below to find out when and where we have our meetings.
God bless! :D


Weekly meetings :
Every Friday. 12.50pm - 2.30pm. At the classroom on the ground floor (3Aristotle)

Morning CF :
Every Tuesday - Friday. 7.00am - 7.20am. Before morning session. At the canteen.

Recess Revolution :
Meet with your respective form's leaders.
Haiyo!! BK!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009 @ 6:17 PM
*Just like to say well done for all Form 5 candidates! The future will be tougher as more tribulations come our way = P

The purpose of me writing is to tell you people about the subject of Bible Knowledge(9221/1).

Looking back on the day of examination, there are only 9 students took up this subject!
I don't know about you but from what I think, its depressing to see this happening... Moreover, we took our exams with the Islamic students and the we are just approximately 1/13 of the them! "WOW!" I thought to myself. It's not about the number of Islamic student which surpasses us exceedingly shocked me but the lack of interest of believers in taking this subject.

"Come on people! We have got to Step Up and Show Off that Christianity is so real in our lives because if we PERISH, our everything will fade away but the scripture will not! Ask yourself these question now: "Is God your everything? Did Jesus die on the cross just for nothing? Or is God just another deity who we worship without even having no idea who He is?"

I know you may always think that BK is just another subject but honestly its THE MOST IMPORTANT subject. Why? Because it is the word of GOD! I tell you the truth, BK which teaches on the book of Luke and Acts truly has helped me in my journey as a believer. It has challenged my faith deeply and taught me things which I wouldn't have thought about including that of RAPTURE! Thus, every page is a whole new insight of what Jesus wants to teach us, a crooked and perverse generation.

My experience in a BK class was the best tuition class I've ever had and every moment was filled with joy and free of pressure! It has never disappoint or weary me for I'm always restored by the promises of the scriptures. =D

According to the Malaysia government, if there isn't 3000 students taking this subject, there is a high chance of this subject abolished and it would break God's heart to see that THIS generation not taking its stand as priests and ambassadors of Christ! "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."(1 Peter 2:9)

Finally, I would strongly encourage you to take up this subject if you want to live for Jesus by telling Him that you'll go the distance no matter how much energy is drained for His sacrifice on the cross is incapable for us to repay! If you think that you won't be able to do well in SPM for this subject, start asking God for help and you'll be able to sense His power working in your life; who cares others people look at you, most importantly is how God look at you..Take up the challenge for Jesus' sake and you & your family will be blessed tremendously!
"My people are destroyed from the lack of knowledge."(Hosea 4:6a)

Testifying His Faithfulness,
Wai Yip.
0 comments: leave a comment